Anhad Vishram Meditation and Breathing Course
Millions of people across 156 Nations have benefited from this unique 3-day-workshop (3 hours/day)
This workshop is especially designed to work on your Body and Mind. In this 3 day workshop we reduce the effect of your impressions so that you can overcome fears and negative thoughts which drain your energy and increase anxiety in daily routine. This anxiety develops frequent mood swings in us and have direct or indirect effects on our body. This workshop relieves your pressure and you experience a state of blissfulness and peace of mind.
- Peace of mind
- Boost Physical health
- Boost mental health
- Unlock new skills
What Does This Course Consists Of?
- Yoga:Yoga, in the traditional sense, is a spiritual way of life that extends well beyond the complicated poses and breathe workall aimed at self-transformation by union of the mind, body, and spirit.
- Pranayama:‘Pranayama’ is a set of practices to control the ‘prana’ within your body through breathing techniques.
- Meditation:Meditation is a practice in which an individual uses a technique, such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought, or activity to train attention and awareness.
What Will I Get From This Course?
- Physical Benefits:Increased Muscle Tone and flexibility, Improved Digestion, Better Sleep Quality, Removal of toxins from your body, Increased strength of Inner Organs.
- Mental Benefits: Releases stress from your mind, more disciplined routine, detachment from negative thoughts and emotions, establishment of stronger mind and body connection
Guruji Moksha Ajay – Founder, Journey To Moksha?
Guruji Moksha Ajay has been a guiding light to millions of people around the world and has been a preacher of Meditation from past 20 years. “When you have knowledge – Share It with others so that everyone becomes a guiding light for someone else.”